Parent information for University Hills


FAQs: Resident & Parent/Guarantor Information

Are you pet friendly?

  • Yes, University Hills is pet friendly! There is a one-time pet fee of $300 and monthly pet rent of $25.

How can I pay my rent?

  • Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid in the office with check or money order. If you prefer to pay with credit or debit card, you can setup one-time or recurring payments through our Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab on the left hand side of our website and you will be redirected.

Do I need a lease guarantor?

  • We screen all of our applicants and require a guarantor or additional security deposit on all leases. The security deposit varies by floor plan. You can ask a leasing specialist by calling our office today!

What if I do not have roommates in mind?

  • That's no problem at all! We can pair you up with people who have similar lifestyles, interests, etc. All you need to do is fill out our Roommate Matching Form and leave the rest to us! Click here for a sample roommate matching form.

Are utilities included?

  • Yes. We include the following utilities: water, sewer, pest control and trash collection. The resident is responsible for setting up their electric.
  • Don't forget we also include high speed internet and cable!

What is double occupancy?

  • For those interested in enjoying all the benefits of living at University Hills at a reduced rate, we offer double occupancy options. If you would like to share a bedroom with your roommate (double up), you can receive a lower rate.
  • If interested in double occupancy leasing options, please contact our office.

What is an individual lease?

  • When you sign an individual lease, you are only responsible for your rent; in other words, you have no liability for the rent of your roommates. If your roommate transfers or graduates, you have nothing to worry about!

Is Renter's Insurance Required?

  • Yes, our community requires each resident carry an active tenant liability policy for damage to the landlord’s property during the term of their lease. We require a minimum of $100,000 in general liability coverage and also recommend contents coverage, or personal property insurance.

Important Documents & Disclosures

Past Resident Portal

If you are a past resident, please click here to be redirected to our payment portal for past residents.

Resident Portal. Just click the Current Residents tab in the top right hand corner of our website and you will be redirected.

University Hills

(419) 330-1229

2247 University Hills Blvd Toledo, OH 43606